As some of you know (despite this week working on my “Assertions of YHWH’s sovereignty and imperial context in the book of Isaiah” paper – provisional but current title, watch this space ;) I am continuing my series of short biblical studies podcasts on The Confessions of Jeremiah adding two more to the series, which now comprises:
- The Confessions of Jeremiah
- Jeremiah’s first confession: Jer 11:18-12:6: Part One
- Jeremiah’s first confession: Jer 11:18-12:6: Part Two Jeremiah and Yahweh
- Jeremiah’s second confession: Jer 15:10-21: complex relationships
- Jeremiah’s third confession: Jer 17:12-18: How might YHWH respond?
On this latest one, I wonder how YOU think Yahweh might have wished to respond to this complaint from our Jerry?
PS: Plus another in the series: Jeremiah’s fourth confession: Jer 18:18-23 the continuing drama of Jeremiah and his Yahweh